Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW: I picked a wedding dress!

I've been a little MIA this week but I can't wait to share my dress shopping experience with you all! After 3 different shopping trips I picked my dress today and I really really love it! I went with my mom, my MOH, and my brother's GF. My mom also texted my aunt lots of pictures. Every store we went to the consultants were so relieved that my wedding is so far out, I guess they get a lot of brides coming in with only a month or two because my hometown is super religious and people get married really quick here. We were also the only people at the stores we went to which was awesome because we got a lot of attention and different opinions. Okay so now pictures!

Day One:
We went to two different stores and these were my top choices from each store.

I really liked the first one the most but everyone else preferred the lace one. 

Day Two:

I liked this one but the pick-ups covered the sparkly details and it was really heavy so not a great pick for outside in August.

I wasn't a huge fan of this one but my mom really liked it.

The fabric felt really cheap on this dress so it was a definite no, although the fit isn't bad.

This one was beautiful on the hanger but just awful on.

This one was my aunt's favorite and I did like it but I felt like it overwhelmed me a bit.

This was our favorite from Day 2 but I still wasn't 100% so I made an appointment with that store at their new location for today. They were in the process of moving so they didn't have all their inventory and the manager said they had some brand new dresses in she thought would be what I was looking for.

Day 3 (today!):

This one was crazy poofy and so fun to have on.

This one actually has sleeves but they were awful on me. This one was top 3 for me.

This was my mom's favorite and I really liked it but I felt like it was just too much for our venue and it didn't really feel like me.

And this is my dress! I love it and bonus when I showed FI some dresses online that I was thinking about he picked this one as his favorite. I'm so excited to have found my dress!!

Re: AW: I picked a wedding dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards