Attire & Accessories Forum

What color shoe and accessory should I pair with this dress?

Re: What color shoe and accessory should I pair with this dress?

• I always agree with posters when they say you should take your cues from how the dress is modeled. So in this case a small drop earring and maybe a bracelet, although you would need to check to make sure the bracelet wouldn't catch on anything.
    You could wear any shoe with that since it won't be seen unless you lift up your dress, what shoe would you find most comfortable/appealing? 
  • justsie said:
    I always agree with posters when they say you should take your cues from how the dress is modeled. So in this case a small drop earring and maybe a bracelet, although you would need to check to make sure the bracelet wouldn't catch on anything.
    You could wear any shoe with that since it won't be seen unless you lift up your dress, what shoe would you find most comfortable/appealing? 
    I love wedges but have had trouble finding any that are appealing.  Would you go silver or nude?  (Judging from the silver jewelry I am assuming silver shoes?)
  • This dress is dazzlingly beautiful!

I'd say silver for jewelry and shoes both, or else pearls and nude shoes.
  • That's gorgeous! My dress was similar so I may be biased there. I did silver drop pearl earrings and a pearl bracelet (my dress had Pearl back buttons). The neckline is stunning so I'd stay away from a necklace.

I did bright colored flats that I LOVED. No one sees your shoes (except for my friends that asked) so wear anything you want. If you want to be sure it matches you could do nude shows or a gray/silver.
  • Both silver or nude would work with that dress. I agree with PP that a pearl earring would also look nice!
  • I wore peacock blue shoes with my dress and have worn those shoes several times since the wedding .... I think a pop of color is fun.
  • Thanks for the tips!  I have my ears gauged so I have to finds gauges that are fancy enough. I am on the hunt for nude heals with jewels, so any links would be super helpful.  I am only 5 feet tall with a 6'3 fiance so I definitely would like some height!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards