Tuesday

13»

Re: Tuesday

• GoldenPenguinGoldenPenguin Upstate NY mod
    Moderator Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its
    minskat30 said:
    How about a game of "would you rather"?  

Would you rather...

(1) Have bad breakouts on your face for the rest of your life or blisters on your feet for the rest of your life?

(2) Have triplets or be one of 7 wives?

(3) Be Monica, Rachel or Pheobe (also, which one are you actually like)?

(4) Marry Ryan Gosling or Brad Pitt (circa A River Runs Through It)?

(5) Trade places with Kim or Kourtney Kardashian (yes you have to choose)?

(6) Add your own question as you answer...
    These are all the worst questions EVER. I can literally only answer #4 - I'd marry Ryan Gosling. Unless we can switch to Fight Club Brad Pitt, because he's the hottest Brad Pitt there ever was. But I still think I'd marry Ryan because he seems fun & goofy. 

The rest of those questions are impossible.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

minskat30speakeasy14
  • SwazzleSwazzle New Jersey member
    10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    I will choose never have your thirst quenched. I cannot function when I'm hungry. I'm the definitely of hangry. 

labrominskat30speakeasy14
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    labro said:
    Omg @minskat30 these are horrible!!!

(8) Never have your hunger satiated or never have your thirst quenched?
    I guess hunger. I can't stand feeling thirsty.
    Ha!  I only thought of the last one because these last few days I've been hungry for EVERYTHING.  I ate cereal today as you all know, soup, chips, cheese, gluten-free toast and I'm currently eating Reese's Pieces.  I can't stop but I'd still choose not to be thirsty all the time.  Also....there are a lot of gifs with Tina Fey and food...

labroSwazzlespeakeasy14
  • labrolabro Hotlanta member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    I am proud of each and every single one of you. Keep it up women!

minskat30Swazzlespeakeasy14
  • What's your favorite gift that you received? 
    I got a fresh new pair of uggs to add to my collection! Gotta keep my feet cozy.

What's your favorite gift that you gave?
    I gave my dad a ton of giftcards to his favorite places. He asked me if I won the lottery lol but I was like nooo I love you that much!

What are your New Year's Eve plans?
    Going out to eat somewhere nice and possibly going to a NYE party.

Do you have any traditions for NYE or NYD? 
    We always go out to eat somewhere nice and NYD we do what almost everyone else does- nurse that hangover!

Are you making any New Year's resolutions? 
    My resolutions are work related- work on social skills with my students because they are not equipped with them at all.

Are you as excited as I am that NYD is on a Friday this year?
    Always have it off (school vacation) but yes excited that my H will have a long weekend.
    -------------------
    I have been MIA due to vacation! It started out really warm and now it's all icicles and snow/slush outside. Today I had plans to meet up with another teacher and a student for lunch. Of course I drive all the way there in the sleet and snow and the student cancelled. So, the teacher and I hung out at school shredding old paperwork and entertaining our poor principal that has to be there everyday. I just got home and all I want to do is snuggle on the couch- not make dinner or clean anything. 

@Swazzle that coat looks super cozy! I wanted a longer one this year but my H said I looked even shorter when I tried one on so I ended up with one that hits at the hip. I used to hate the fur trim on the hood but mine is so thick and soft that I LOVE IT. 

@MissKittyDanger Be careful out there! Sounds like you have it way worse! It turned to rain here on the east coast.

• bethsmilesbethsmiles Denver, CO member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    (1) Have bad breakouts on your face for the rest of your life or blisters on your feet for the rest of your life? Blisters, I hate dealing with my acne and I would do pretty much anything to get rid of it.

(2) Have triplets or be one of 7 wives? Triplets, I don't share well :)

(3) Be Monica, Rachel or Pheobe (also, which one are you actually like)? Rachel, I think I'm most like her too but only because I'm nothing like Monica or Pheobe.

Brad Pitt, I'm not a huge Ryan Gosling fan.

(5) Trade places with Kim or Kourtney Kardashian (yes you have to choose)?Kourtney, you couldn't pay me to be Kim.

(6) Never read again or never watch TV again? Never read again. I love reading but I have too much fun watching my shows with FI. I wouldn't want to give up that.

(7) Never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind? Always say what is on my mind.

(8) Never have your hunger satiated or never have your thirst quenched? Hunger

minskat30
  • Would you rather...

(1) Have bad breakouts on your face for the rest of your life or blisters on your feet for the rest of your life?
    bad breakouts

have triplets

I'm like Monica but would like to be more like Phoebe. Ya know completely different haha

Brad Pitt

Trade with Kim- more entertaining for sure

(6) Would you rather go back in time once or go to the future once?
    The FUTURE
    minskat30
  • labrolabro Hotlanta member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    @500days

Would you rather go back in time once or go to the future once? Ohhhh this is so tough! I guess go into the future once as long as I'm able to be really specific and also get back to my present time.

500days
  • @500days - Good question...

Would you rather go back in time once or go to the future once?
    -It depends on how long I'd be back or forward.  If I could go into the future for at least a day and pick the day, I would go forward.  If I could just go for a very brief moment, I would go back into the past.
    500days
  • @labro OoOh! Yes definitely go back to current present time or I wouldn't want to do either! I'm so curious about the future
  • How about a game of "would you rather"?

Would you rather...

Bad breakouts and lots of makeup

Triplets. I don't share.

Be pheobe but I'm more like Rachel

Can't stand Monica.

Ryan gosling

Kourtney, at least I'd fit in her clothes.

(6) Only be able to walk on your hands or only be able to eat with your feet?
  • beachyone15beachyone15 TEXAS (the home of my exes) member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    Would you rather...

(1) Have bad breakouts on your face for the rest of your life or blisters on your feet for the rest of your life? Blisters. I can hide my feet but not my face!

(2) Have triplets or be one of 7 wives? Triplets for sure.

(3) Be Monica, Rachel or Pheobe (also, which one are you actually like)? Be Rachel, but I'm probably more like Monica.

(4) Marry Ryan Gosling or Brad Pitt (circa A River Runs Through It)? Brad Pitt

(5) Trade places with Kim or Kourtney Kardashian (yes you have to choose)? Kourtney I think; although dealing with an addict would be such a challenge.

• beachyone15beachyone15 TEXAS (the home of my exes) member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    ugh, mobile...

(6) Never read again or never watch TV again?
    -Never read again unfortunately.

(7) Never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind?
    -Always say what is on my mind.

(8) Never have your hunger satiated or never have your thirst quenched?
    -Probably hunger

• ETA:  I think I might do some yoga or PiYo tonight since I don't have anything else planned.  I guess it depends on how I'm feeling after my bloodwork.  @minskat30 - How much did they take at your first tri labs?  I'm doing the CF test too.

---------------------
    SITB and also didn't get tagged for this for some reason in my notifications?  My tags aren't working right AT ALL on this site...I've missed a few PMs as a result too until a day later or so.  I swear if you guys are tagging me and I don't respond in some fashion, I'm not ignoring you.  

I hope your blood work went well, @CocoBellaF - I think they took 5 or so vials of blood when I did the first round of blood work.  
  • @minskat30 - They ended up doing 9!  ACK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards