Louisiana-New Orleans

Free Photographer!

Hi! I'm looking to start shooting weddings but I need to build my portfolio first. I wanted to post this for perhaps a couple that's eloping or having a small destination wedding in New Orleans. 

I have professional equipment, have studied photography, and shot a couple families but haven't landed a wedding yet. I can send you a link to my Facebook and Tumblr so you can see my work and skill level. 

The ideal couple for this would be laid back and happy to be married! My approach is more documentary style meaning I could capture the day as I truly happens with little interference so no stuffy, formal shots! 

If someone could benefit from this, please pass this info along :)

Thanks and congratulations!

Re: Free Photographer!

• Hello, let me introduce myself,my name is Meagan I am marring the love of my life, Mark, we have beautiful,one year old boy girl twins together. We are a very unconventional couple and a big wedding isn't something we care to have or truly have the time to pull off. Instead, we plan to surprise our friends and family at the zoo for a flash wedding. we are doing this guerilla style, meaning we arent paying for a venue just posting up if you get my driftl. the ceremony will be quick , sweet, and swift. does this sound like something you would be interested in shooting? i would love to view your portfolio. please contact me at meag.wells89@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you.
  • Hi Knottie!

Hope you're well! I've already hired a photographer for the day of, and they don't allow other photographers, but if you're interested in shooting a bridal session before the wedding, I'm open to it! Let me know. 

Best,
    Lindsey
  • Hi we would like to get in touch with you, myself and my fiancé are eloping to New Orleans and would like someone to take some pictures for us. My email is cathal.flood@gmail.com