Chit Chat

College football bowl games

2»

Re: College football bowl games

• Of course. I'll a college football junkie. My team won their friendly today...it feels like the bowl games don't matter since the playoffs were added, but still love the post season.

Who's your team?

The ones on your laptop :smiley:
    Ohio state? Ugh. I picked ND in the hopes that everyone else picked OSU and a win would've helped me.

I'm still torn on the TCU / Oregon game. My sister is a TCU alum and I've become a fan. But their dumb QB got benched.

• Mkay so Tennessee kicked some Northwestern ass this weekend and I couldn't be happier! I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come next season.

• TCU IS GONNA COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    After the games were announced, I asked H if I should buy tix. He thought it wasn't worth the 4 hour drive and time away. WRONG. That was the best game of the lot!!!

After the games were announced, I asked H if I should buy tix. He thought it wasn't worth the 4 hour drive and time away. WRONG. That was the best game of the lot!!!
    H's cousins are there.  If they didn't have a 7 month old and the tickets were a bit more affordable, my sister would be, too.  I called her as soon as the game finished and she was going insane.

WOW.  
  • TCU/Oregon game was the best game I've seen this bowl season.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvi said:
    TCU/Oregon game was the best game I've seen this bowl season.
    that was NUTS.  In a good way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards