New Jersey

Bridal Show

Does anyone know about the "Bridal Brunch" which is located at DePasquale The Spa? It is $50 a ticket and it is this upcoming Sunday, but I am wondering if it is worth it?

What about the one that is at the Meadowlands on January 9-10th?

Re: Bridal Show

• I know the one at the Meadowlands usually has a bunch of vendors that you can meet with and talk to.  Some of them will offer discounts if you book them after the show and sometimes during the show.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would never pay money for a bridal show.
  • I decided to go tomorrow! I will give my review then :)
  • We will also be attending the Meadowlands Bridal Show this weekend. We are planning a small intimate wedding, with about 50 guests. So, I hope that I can find some vendors that we can use there, and that it is not just for companies wanting to cater to large sized weddings. 
  • Every bridal show I've been to has been large companies.  I like working with smaller businesses.  But I agree with the poster who said they wouldn't pay to attend a bridal show. 
  • Ps - I was at that bridal show too.. It was so overwhelming.  My sister owns  "sisters bridal boutique " in Garfield. She can get any dress and is affordable.   I also have a friend I will be using as a dj bc he is great. I've heard him dj multiple times at places like tiki bar in nj. And multiple family parties and even at the Italian festival in Lodi nj.  I can get the name of his dj company if your interested. Not sure of price. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards