New Jersey

Need makeup and hair to travel to me!! Help!!!!

Need help finding reasoanbly prices hair and makeup artist for my wedding July 23 that will travel to west long branch for me and 3 others. Artistry by Denise and updo and eyedos are already booked.need help

Re: Need makeup and hair to travel to me!! Help!!!!

• I'm using Perfect Bridals by Christina she's based out of Toms River, NJ but she travels and she also can recommend hair stylist. You can check her out on Facebook :-)
  • I'm not sure what your budget is, but I am having a makeup and hair trial with Glass Slipper Weddings (Aleetha Clanton) and they are more reasonably priced, do package deals, and she will travel to you for the trial and the day of the wedding.  http://theglassslipperwedding.com/

• How much do glass slippers charge?
  • It's 250 for traditional day of makeup & hair and 300 for day of airbrush makeup & hair.  The trial for 1 makeup look and 1 hair look is 100, 2 makeup looks and 1 hair look is 120, and 2 makeup looks and 2 hair looks is 140.  Of all the places I researched it seems most reasonable and she does beautiful work.  She and her team will travel to you for the trial and the day of the wedding at no charge. I have my trial on 2/21 and will update afterwards.  Hope this helps!
  • Oh and for the bridesmaids, etc is it 130 for day of traditional makeup & hair and 150 for day of airbrush makeup & hair.  All lashes are included as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards