Michigan-Detroit

DJ Question

I know Kimmiinthemitten just posted about referrals but I didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle!

I almost booked a DJ last fall but when I went to book him he was very shady about booking and so now I don't want to risk it.  I've gotten some referrals - one from a friend and two from facebook groups.  I wonder if anyone has experience they'd share with any of these:

Elite Entertainment - I think they are likely great, good reviews here and elsewhere
Joey Crum 
DJ Shawn

Any tips are appreciated!  We are going to try to meet with these guys and go from there!

Re: DJ Question

• Hi MandT - off topic were you at the Novi Bridal Show Saturday?!

I've heard great things about Elite, but know nothing about the other two.

We've narrowed down to Mike Staff, DJ Go Pro and Scottie Alexander Entertainment.
  • Music Box Production... this company is great! they did my sister's wedding and they were very affordable and did a great job! plus, I just booked them for videography for my wedding
  • Thanks guys!  I wasn't there, I need to go to one of those shows... but I haven't yet.  We met with DJ Shawn and really liked him. We meet wth Elite this week but I will look into Music Box too.  I really like Mike Staff but he's just out of the price range for what I have for the DJ.  He's pretty pricey - but worth it from what I hear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards