Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

Re: Tuesday

• @labro - I still love you BUT white mint chocolate chip ice cream?!?

• @wink0erin Love the house!! Love the woodsy backyard, and really that mailbox is HUGE hahaha

• @wink0erin - LOVE that couch....it looks so cozy.  Also the floors are lovely.  Real wood?
  • Swazzle said:
    labro said:
    @Swazzle @minskat30 For some reason, the white mint chocolate chip ice cream always tastes more minty to  me and I like it more. Please don't hate me!!!! I love ALL mint chocolate chip. It's my number one favorite ice cream of all time....but sometimes a girl just wants the white mint and not the green mint!

Green IS the only acceptable mint chocolate chip. 
    I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we still be friends?

• @wink0erin Love the house! Your couch looks similar to the one we are thinking of getting. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro I don't think I've ever seen non-green.

• @wink0erin - Your living room looks awesome! 

@labro

• @labro - That is what I ate last night!  

• @wink0erin  yayy! Can't wait to see what you guys do with the place!
  • mtv sick pale ill daria

Anyone got something I could do to help this? I'm out of day time meds :(
  • You guys, WTF. It is way too difficult for me to keep up with the conversation when I come in later AND am on mobile. I'm finally back at work on a computer for the first time since Christmas, and I CAN'T EVEN FREAKING LOG ON!

So I guess I'll talk to y'all again whenever the Hell this website stops sucking so much ass.

• AlPacina said:
    You guys, WTF. It is way too difficult for me to keep up with the conversation when I come in later AND am on mobile. I'm finally back at work on a computer for the first time since Christmas, and I CAN'T EVEN FREAKING LOG ON!

So I guess I'll talk to y'all again whenever the Hell this website stops sucking so much ass.

• I need more @AlPacina in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF TK?

• wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @jenna8984 I love seeing woods out back! I get a nice view from the kitchen. There are a lot of deer in the area too. I'm 5'2 but the mailbox really is huge!

@minskat30 Yes! Hardwood throughout the whole upstairs. It's all in really good condition. I was going to put a rug in the living room but I think I'll keep it as is for now. I did put a rug in the master bedroom though.

@labro I also prefer the white mint choco chip. Something about the neon green color of most mint ice cream freaks me out. Tastes good, but still.

• @eilis1228, part of the reason I upgraded was I was getting weird blue screens in Windows 7. It seems to be a problem with my RAM (stopped after the RAM was downgraded), but I still like 10 - it's stable, quick, responsive, and I was able to turn off all the phone-home security issues.
  • @Keptinstitches I've loved Windows 7, and my computer keeps reminding me to upgrade to 10, but I'm afraid I won't like it as much. I wish I could have it on my work computer to give it a trial run before committing. I don't want to be stuck with an OS I hate!

• @eilis1228 - I was sad when you went away and I missed you posting here.  I'm glad Zoey is doing well...she is a cutie.  Bathroom remodel will be done in two months according to my BIL...so probably more like 3 months in reality.  ;)  I just pray it is all done soon because taking showers in the basement bathroom is no fun and I'm only a week in to it.  What colors are you deciding between for the accent wall?

@alpacina - TK sucks sometimes.  I don't get notices for PMs most of the time and sometimes don't get tag notices too.  It logged me out once and I had to call the help desk for TK to get back in because I couldn't remember the email address I used to sign up.  IT dude was surprisingly nice and friendly about it.  
  • @wink0erin, the way I use my computer (mostly for internet access, causal gaming, and light office use), I love 10 so far. I'm ignoring the stupid tiles (turned off a whole bunch of them). However, there are a bunch of security issues with the OS wanting to give all your information to Microsoft (worse than usual), so H and I went through my computer and turned them off. I'll be checking after every time it updates as well to make sure it didn't automatically turn things back on.
  • @wink0erin thanks for the tip! BF told me to do the same. I just don't think it'll help much. I don't have a ton of inflection in my voice as it is when I talk normally. Its there, but not much lol
  • @AlPacina Come back!

@wink0erin yay for the house! 

@labro what is this white chocolate chip, I have never seen it before?!

I've been stuck in a meeting for two hours and it's still not done. I just want lunch.  Maybe if my stomach growls loud enough they'll let me go...
  • @speakeasy14 I'm pretty sure both Breyer and Haagen Dazs have a white mint chocolate chip (no green food coloring), but I remember that my favorite is actually the Talenti gelato brand because it's like 5 ingredients and super delicious and wonderful and the best thing that's ever entered your mouth!

• Ha! @jenna8984 I figured out reno timelines and budgets were bull when we did our first major project of putting up a wood fence around our larger-ish yard.  Between the city permits (including a "special" permission permit because our city is full of control freaks), dumpster rentals and re-rentals, digging/ground issues, water company pipe/issues, delivery problems, etc. I learned very quickly not to have high hopes.  I just hate doing renos in the winter...we did our kitchen in the winter last year and now the bathroom.  Not ideal but it is when my BIL and his construction friends are slow at work so if we want to save money it is necessary.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards