Maryland-Baltimore

Baltimore Area Christian Wedding Officiant

Hi All,

I am getting married in the Baltimore area in October 2016 and am searching for an officiant that I feel comfortable with. I am a non-denominational Christian and my fiance is as well. We are having an outdoor wedding but would like the ceremony to be Christian focused. Do you guys have any suggestions for an officiant? I am looking for someone with good credentials i.e. Master of Divinity, affiliated with a church, attended Seminary. Doesn't have to be non-denominational; general Protestant would work.

Thanks!

Re: Baltimore Area Christian Wedding Officiant

• The Maryland Wedding Officiant was the first and last officiant we talked to.  Pastor Ken blew us away with... everything.  You can create your own ceremony from any of his templates, all of them, or none of them.  He has unity ceremony suggestions and the history and meaning behind all of that in his brochures... Suggestions for readings from the Bible, from great works of fiction and poetry, how to write your own vows... From the most religious ceremony to the most casual, he does it all.  He's even working with us to create our own personalized unity ceremony.

Not sure he has a Master of Divinity, but he is fully ordained and Pastor of Grace International Church in Baltimore.  My FI is a non-practicing Catholic and I am agnostic, and our ceremony will not be held in a church.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards