Nevada-Las Vegas

After party

Looking for suggestions or opinions on where to go for after our reception. We're finishing in Maggiano's at 11pm and hoping to go somewhere for dancing, suitable for all ages and no cover.
We were thinking Cleopatras Barge-is this open Thursdays?
Carnival Court-will be too cold to be outdoors in Feb?
Eye candy?

Re: After party

• I'm getting married on a Wednesday. I'm looking for somewhere Togo near Caesars palace and flamingo after my reception at trevi. I think cleopatras barge is open during the week. There is meant to be a good lounge in planet Holywood too not sure of the name, Let me know how you get on
  • amiexx said:
    I'm getting married on a Wednesday. I'm looking for somewhere Togo near Caesars palace and flamingo after my reception at trevi. I think cleopatras barge is open during the week. There is meant to be a good lounge in planet Holywood too not sure of the name, Let me know how you get on

You might try Fizz at Caesars.  It's a champagne and martini bar, and it has a really swanky interior.  It's usually not too busy as well, so it can be a nice private party feel.
  • Thanks. Sounds really nice. Do they have music and a dance floor?
  • When we were there they didn't have a dance floor, but it looked like there might be room for one.  We were last there on a Monday night (I think...) and there were literally two other couples, so not much demand for a dance floor :)
  • Thanks for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards