New York-Long Island
Options

Unique outdoor venues

Hi Ladies!This is my first post here on The Knot :)My fiance and I are planning for a September 2011 wedding on LI.Can anyone recommend some unique outdoor venues? We will be having the ceremony and the reception at the same place....most likely in the early afternoon.Thanks!!Kathleen

Re: Unique outdoor venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & congrats Kathleen!!There's tons of outdoor venues. My FSIL is getting married at the Riviera and my friend is getting married at Land's End. A few others are the Swan Club, Chateau Briand, Westbury Manor, and there's TONS more! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out venetian yacht club
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the Old Field Club in Setauket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another is Chateau La Mer.
  • Options
    MiDushi85MiDushi85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! Depending on where on the island you want to go, I'd definitely recommend checking out the vineyards along the North Fork. I'm getting married on October 3, 2010 at the Vineyard Caterers. (vineyardcaterers.com). It's technically a vineyard estate meaning they grow grapes there but produce the wine off site. They are absolutely fantastic there. Everything is so easy, you can do everything in one place and its such a great price per head (no facility fee and they do all the catering and even the cake!). You should definitely check if out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the input everyone! MiDushi...I actually just visited Vineyard Caterers on Saturday, and it's great! I think we are going to go with the Martha Clara Vineyards though....my fiance and I both LOVED it there. It's very "us"Now to find a caterer.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards