New York-Long Island

proline studios

I'm looking for any information on proline studios both good and bad experiences. I'm planning a Long Island wedding, from out of state so I need a ton of recomendations bc I can't meet these vendors in person..  THANK YOU!!!!  xoLorraine

Re: proline studios

• edited December 2011
    hi lorriane...i'm planning a LI wedding from FLA. both of us are from NY and live in FLA now:-) i don't know about proline, but if you'd like i can let you know who i'm using for vendors so far:-) where's your reception? good luck w/ planning!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Lynn.. I would love to hear who you're using..  Any suggestions or recomendations are certaintly welcomed.
  • edited December 2011
    ps..reception is at Westbury Manor
  • edited December 2011
    hey! my reception's at giorgio's in baiting hollow. i'm using ada photography. amore productions for video. LI sound for dj and i'm probably going with sugar magnolias for florist. i went to the showcase back in july at giorgio's. i knew i wanted LI sound as the dj b/c they are friends of my cousins and did their wedding too:-) my fiance's sis used amore for video for her wedding last year and he did a fantastic job. as for photo - this was the hard part. i went around to all of them at the showcase and all of them had a great work. i ended up going with big john from ada b/c he had such a great personality and we ended up talking for like an hour. i know he will click w/ my fam and friends while taking pics at the wedding. i narrowed it down to him and patken photo(you will see a lot of girls using them and their pics are great too) but i met him and felt comfortable. i'm getting married at giorgio's (ceremony) and using Father Bob Allmen. Fiance's sis had him at her wedding last year so it will be special for FMom to marry us too. he was actually marrying someone on an episode of say yes to the dress when i watched it last week! I'm looking for recs for hair now - next on my list. my friend will be doing make up. as for the florist, i really like heidi from sugar magnolias and she's sending me an estimate this week. lots of girls on here love her work too:-) hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Lorraine! I am using proline for my wedding in June. My sister had found them when she got married 3 years ago so I decided to use them. They were terrific, they took many many pictures and offered all sorts of packages and digital effects. My sisters pictures came out beautiful and she had literally 100's to choose from. I am looking forward to using them in June! Good Luck!
    BFP #1 - 10/10/11, 1st U/S 12/5/11 @ 8w, BO discovered, d&c 12/9/11. HCG @ 0 - 1/4/11.
    BFP #2 - 04/04/12, 1st Beta @ 9DPO 19, 2nd Beta @ 13 DPO 168. 1st u/s - 4/30/12 - we have a heartbeat!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    image * * PGAL/PAL/TTCAL Always Welcome! * *
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards