Snarky Brides
Options

Well, that's one way to put it.

This "unplugged wedding" person didn't bother with the niceties of "we want you to be present during our ceremony" - 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Well, that's one way to put it.

• Options
    At least they're honest, right! Eye roll.

• Options
    Well, that doesn't really make it unplugged. It's more of a rude request of three rude guests. Ugh.
  • Options
    At least use a cutesy font .....
  • Options
    That smiley face looks so passive-aggressive, maybe it's just me.

"GTFO of our photographer's way, :) !"
  • Options
    If I saw that at a wedding, I would be tempted to write a smaller check or "forget" to put it in the card.
  • Options
    I don't understand these. Friends and family got photos and weren't in the way of our photographer ...
  • Options
    I don't understand these. Friends and family got photos and weren't in the way of our photographer ...
    Me either!

I think if you have the relative who is so daft as to not understand that s/he is in the way, there is no amount of signage that will help.   
  • Options
    Some of the best photographs often come from the most novice photographers!
  • Options
    I actually don't know where that sign is supposed to go. Looks like it's just sitting on a table for now. Uh?

When a professional is going to give you 600 or more photos out of like, 6-8-10 hours, I daresay a couple is going to get their photos. Chill the eff out. 

• Options
    At least use a cutesy font .....

SIAB

Seriously!! The sloppy writing offends me more than the message!

• Options
    Well, personally, I was thinking of displaying a large "Don't tread on me" flag during the ceremony, but I could totes accessorize this to our color scheme AND it has that cute DIY charm. *sarcasm*

• Options
    Yes, I saw this thread on Reddit, too... and I also saw the bride posted very clearly that she scribbled this down as a complete joke and wouldn't ever actually use it at her wedding. 
  • Options

Yes, I saw this thread on Reddit, too... and I also saw the bride posted very clearly that she scribbled this down as a complete joke and wouldn't ever actually use it at her wedding. 

The fun police have arrived!

• Options
    Apologies for jumping in - I saw how everyone was attacking the brides "plan" to use this and thought I'd clarify that it was a joke. I won't try joining in any conversations here again if I'm clearly missing the point, that you're just making fun to make fun. 
  • Options
    @Knottie1453305971 lets lighten up, shall we? As someone else said recently elsewhere on these boards, we're all just here fucking around on a wedding forum. Lets not take it so seriously. Relax, stick around, post a gif or something.

• Options
    Nah. What she actually said was, "I might rephrase it to be more polite," not that it was a complete joke and she wouldn't use it.
  • Options
    Hi! No worries about jumping in. This is the snarky board though. And unfortunately, when things are shared out of context, people actually think something could be real. Not the ladies here I mean, but the next you thing you know, that picture has gone from Reddit to Pinterest with "OMG what a great idea and it totes shows my sarcastic personality!" 

But considering how sloppy the damn sign is I'm glad she's not using it. 

• Options

@Knottie1453305971 lets lighten up, shall we? As someone else said recently elsewhere on these boards, we're all just here fucking around on a wedding forum. Lets not take it so seriously. Relax, stick around, post a gif or something.

That's brilliant! That lady is wicked clever ;-)

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options

That's brilliant! That lady is wicked clever ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards