New York-Long Island

DJS Long Island.... LI Sound or Preferred Events? anyone have feedback?

Lorraine again, from Charlotte- Can anyone either make a recomendation for a DJ or let me know if they have feed back on LI sound and/or Preferred Events?THANK YOU!!! Lorraine

Re: DJS Long Island.... LI Sound or Preferred Events? anyone have feedback?

• edited December 2011
    East end dj's www.eastende.com michael and john are hands on owners
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using LI Sound - they're great! See if you can ask for Chris or Mike to DJ.
  • portstarfgportstarfg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Don't know anyting about LI Sound or Preferred Events, but the DJ we hired seems great. We got recommendations from close friends who used him in their weddings and loved him. His name is Joe, his company is called DJ Mouse. We also went and watched him at another wedding and we liked that he positioned his speakers so that they faced into the dance floor, and therefore, everyone dancing had a great time, AND everyone at their tables were easily talking and could hear each other. He also really listens to you, to what kind of music you want. His performing personality is enthusiastic and motivating, but not at all obnoxious or over the top. Anyway, we haven't had our wedding yet, so this is all based on what I know so far, but I thought it'd be helpful anyway!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using IN THE MIX DJ out of Mineola, and we searched long and hard for the best! We love them.  My second choice would be High Voltage out of Massapequa- family friends, good people, great music.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards