Wedding Woes
Options

there are horses on the loose in my yard

Defconn is going to be so upset that he missed them

Re: there are horses on the loose in my yard

• Options
    I thought this might be a Prudie, but it's even better! How cool.
  • Options
    OMG, both kids would go insane.  The cats too, now that I think about it.

We looked at a house where the owner (FSBO) mentioned that occasionally a horse would get out and wander into their yard.  It turns out their yard backs up to the place where Wooz rides now. 
  • Options
    Forget kids, I'm going crazy over this right now. And your yard.... <3 everything looks so pretty in the snow!

• Options
    DefConn is going to be SO SAD he missed them.  A big business downtown is horse and carriage rides.  DefConn was fuh-reaking out over the horses the last time we were downtown.  He got to go up and pet them and everything.  Made his day.  
  • Options
    It's soooo much prettier than the big coyote sitting in a pile of blood we had last week.
  • Options
    Oh wow, @6fsn.  That's scary and gross. 
  • Options
    We have something similar occassionally. There is a stable  down the street (and a couple of houses in the immediate area have horses) so we'll see people riding during the day. Plus we have coyotes, rabbits, quail, roadrunners, and lots of other animals. The only downside is that there is no snow to make it look magical like your house. :(
  • Options
    Oh wow, @6fsn.  That's scary and gross. 

The stupid cat tried to escape when I was taking a picture.  She's lucky I didn't push her.
  • Options
    So pretty.
  • Options
    6fsn said:
    It's soooo much prettier than the big coyote sitting in a pile of blood we had last week.
    wait what??? yikes!

• Options
    @6fsn Goodness you made me laugh.  It's funny when it's someone else, but I do recall having similar experiences.  Used to live out in the country, so got a little bit of everything.
    Such pretty horses!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards