I have an interview today at 12pm and have to drive across one of the bridge tunnels in my area to get there. The weather forecast calls for snow accumulation late this morning. I'd be getting home about 1-1:30pm from the interview, which makes me really nervous about the driving conditions. The tunnels are notorious for bad traffic even in ideal conditions. I would like to call and reschedule the interview.
The area where I am driving to won't see as much accumulation (if any) as the place I am coming from... so I'm a little nervous about how it will come off. I really love the company I am interviewing for (I am a customer) and would be driving to this branch as my workplace, so I hate to create the impression (before they even meet me!) of weather issues preventing me from getting to work.
I am hoping that maybe their branch will close as a precaution since I am pretty sure their city's school system is closing early or closed today... but since they are not forecast to get much, that may not happen.
What would you do?