New York-Long Island

minor stationary ocd

ok, ladies i have a stationary ocd. i feel like i want to try to match as much as i can. we know we all have our pet peeves in plaining and this is one of mine.... i thought i wanted to try to do the stationary myself, including the save the dates (not the invitations) on my own. i want something simple like a plain white background with one small logo on top (thinking a starfish) in blue font. dont know where to start?? or if anyone maybe know of a place that does the "matchy" thing decently inexpensive. i checked staples for ideas for plain stationary but became fairly dissappointed with the selection. help!
Beach Bum Newlyweds!

Re: minor stationary ocd

• edited December 2011
    Michaels or AC Moore. The kits they have include everything from STDs, invites, menus, programs, thank yous, place cards, you name it they probably have it! Also, if you're looking for something simple, why not consider having a monogram made? Then you'd be able to place the monogram at the top of each paper item you have. It'll look gorgeous, personalized, and everything will match! If you check out my bio that's exactly what I did for my STDs! I put my monogram on white cardstock (backed by apple green and black and white damask card stock since those are my colors) added a few rhinestones and they came out so nicely!
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    you could buy plain white and use a clip art image and print them at home. p.s. stationary is to be still. stationery is writing paper etc..  

• MonkeemunkMonkeemunk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so the monogram thing is an awesome idea! i looked everything up and i want to make my own but im having trouble. where did u get yours done?
    Beach Bum Newlyweds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards