Nevada-Las Vegas

Maggianos Menu Choices

Looking for suggestions on what to choose for our reception. Coming from Ireland I've never eaten here, can anyone recommend nice dishes. What did other Maggiano Brides/Grooms choose or what are you choosing?
Also is it worth getting the sides, I've heard you get alot of food included in the package as is. Sides are an additional $2 per person, I'm tempted to order sides as I'm sure some people would like some veg with their meal?

Re: Maggianos Menu Choices

• This is exactly the question I was about to ask :)
    I find the menu's a bit confusing as well but that might be my 'blonde' brain
  • You're not alone...I was using google image to see what some of the dishes were! I then found a menu description sheet of each dish, at the end of the package details they sent me. 
  • Oh I didn't think we got that bit I've only got the different package details and prices and the beverage packages il have to email them to see if I can get a copy too
  • Hiya, I'm planning on Magiannos for our wedding reception (not booked yet) and I thought the Same as you! Sounds like a lot of food but I know at least my parents will want some veg. I asked if we could swap one of the salads for a side and they said it shouldn't be a problem xx
  • I don't think you can go wrong with anything you chose. I've eaten at Maggiano's a couple times, once with my fiancé and another time with a group of 6. Everyone really liked their food on both occasions. I don't remember what everyone else ordered, but I had the chicken and spinach manicotti. It was so good, as are both the soups. My mom's a vegetarian, and she really liked the food too, so I don't think you'll have any issues if you have any non meat eating guests. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards