Not Engaged Yet

What day is it? - and also - OOTD

HUMP DAY!

Morning ladies. Not much going on here today. Crossfit is closed this morning, so I brought my stuff to go this afternoon. I'm SO ready to get back into it after a four-day break.

Driving into work this morning, I thought 'I wonder what NEY is wearing today?' so... what's your OOTD?

I'm wearing an animal print cardigan with skinny jeans and my new Nordstrom boots. I probably shouldn't have worn heels with how slushy it is out, but oh well, I made it in without falling! I have a funny look on my face because just as I was taking the picture, one of my co-workers walked by. AWKWARD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: What day is it? - and also - OOTD

• @cu97tiger - I love your cardigan!

@CocoBellaF  - AHHH! BABY BUMP! Your cardigan looks so soft and cozy.

@caseface5 - Crossing everything that things don't change and there's still a program for you for next year. That's really frustrating.

• @cu97tiger love your ootd!
    @caseface5 I hate when programs change and the kids are negatively affected :( I'll cross my finger that everything goes in your favor. And I love the elbow pads on that sweater! Looks very cozy.

Last night I was so tired that I took a nap right after dinner and then had trouble going to bed at 10 like I normally do. This morning I feel like one of my ears is blocked or something...still feeling tired. Hoping it passes and that I'm not getting sick. I've already used a couple sick days and I don't want to use any more. 

Tonight I'm going to make breakfast for dinner (brinner baby), so hopefully that will make things easier. I missed married at first sight last night so I will probably watch it tonight. I just can't not watch that show! 
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    @cu97tiger - I didn't have to drive today so that's a very good point you make. Maybe I will watch DA for a bit and finish season 2. I cried during an episode last night and I don't want to say more than that because I hate spoilers and wouldn't want to ruin anything for someone that hasn't watched yet. And I don't see white as a font color anymore :disappointed: 

ETA: I'm so glad I got you to read on your phone! I always thought I'd feel the same way but it's so much easier than carrying a book or ereader since I always have my phone on me and it takes less space in my bag. 

• @untouchablets - I totally read that as your roomate got a sexually transmitted disease from her son and his FI and I was like 'whoa kinky!!'. I definitely think having separate days for the ceremony and reception just makes it a PITA for your guests, which is the opposite of what they should be trying to do.

@500 days - We watched MAFS last night for the first time (at least until our cable started giving us problems). It is an interesting show... though who the hell would agree to do that?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @Swazzle - You look great in your OOTD photo!!
  • @untouchablets - Glad your class went so well! Pittie puppy <3 You should have puppynapped him/her for me! 

@500days - I hope you're not getting sick too! I feel like everyone I know is sick right now. 

@CocoBellaF - Thank you! I'm actually down another 0.6 this week! Slow and steady apparently hahahaha

• @cu97tiger I had a feeling that's what it would sound like lol that's what I think of anytime someone else posts about save the dates!
  • @TwoDimes - I love the sounds of your outfit! I'm a big fan on black on black on black aka all black e'rything though so I'm sure that's not very surprising. 

When I was leaving work last night, every single person in the lobby of my building was wearing a black coat and dark pants. Every. Single. Person. Including me: I had my black coat, black pants, black booties.  It made me think of your visit to the city, @cu97tiger :wink: 

• @TwoDimes you'd really love it, we have a mini aussie joining the class next week!
  • @twodimes - Moody wear is great!  French dip sandwiches are even better.  Now I'm hungry...again.  And THIS is why I'm gaining weight like a champ. 2lb up this week.  ;)
  • jenna8984jenna8984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016

@speakeasy14 want to steal your flats, so cute

@minskat30 thanks! You are looking great and I want your freaking bathroom to hurry up and get done too! My tubs are tiny, I was just telling H we should move the washer/dryer that back up on the other side of the shower wall and just put a giant ass tub there. He was not on board hahah

@labro adorable!! I love the stripes, and I'm so jealous of Ruth's Chris!! ETA: also your work bathroom is so nice compared to mine, mine is all 70's haha

• @jenna8984 Thank you! You posted when I was typing so I didn't see it earlier but look at your little bean making an appearance!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards