Snarky Brides

Horrible Couple Really Wants Wedding To Reflect Their Personalities -the onion

Usually I just lurk here but I thought this was amazing and that you would all enjoy it.  I apologize if it has already been shared. 

http://www.theonion.com/video/horrible-couple-really-wants-wedding-to-reflect-th-28924
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Horrible Couple Really Wants Wedding To Reflect Their Personalities -the onion

• HAHAHA that was great. I immediately shared it with FI, we just sat down with a venue yesterday and were discussing what we saw for the wedding so she talked some about the things other couples did and I had to watch my facial expressions.....
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is gold!!!!!!!!!!!!

• That was awesome.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • LOVE THIS. Thankyou.
  • “We want it to be a celebration of our love,” the unbearable woman continued. “But we also want it to be fun and quirky, just like us!”

--pretty sure someone has said this exact phrase on TK...Greatest Onion article I've read in a while!
  • "Sources later confirmed that if any couple deserves to die tragically before their wedding day, it’s this one."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards