Wedding Woes
Options

I feel like this should be a prudie letter

I saw these microfiber slippers/dusters on amazon,

MECO 1x Microfiber Dust Mop Slipper Shoe Office House Floor Bathroom Kitchen Cleaner Random Color

and read this review:

I never used to go over to some of my family and friends houses because of how dirty the floors were. I realized it was rude to ask them if 1) I could clean their floors or 2) they could clean them before I came over, so I just stopped going over there. One day I saw these on TV and new I had to buy them!

Now, when those friends and family invite me over, I put these on and discretely clean their floors every time I am over! By my calculations, I only have about 82 more trips over there before I have dusted and cleaned every inch of their floors.

Re: I feel like this should be a prudie letter

• Options
    I wish s/he was my friend.

Come over anytime, bring wine.

• Options
    I was kind of appalled reading that, but now I'm contemplating getting some to wear around the house for my hard floors.  :D 
  • Options
    I was kind of appalled reading that, but now I'm contemplating getting some to wear around the house for my hard floors.  :D 
    I did buy some (not the ones from this review) but I my eyes rolled out of my head at the review.  Maybe it's someone trying to be funny?
  • Options
    tawillers said:
    I saw these microfiber slippers/dusters on amazon,

MECO 1x Microfiber Dust Mop Slipper Shoe Office House Floor Bathroom Kitchen Cleaner Random Color

and read this review:

I never used to go over to some of my family and friends houses because of how dirty the floors were. I realized it was rude to ask them if 1) I could clean their floors or 2) they could clean them before I came over, so I just stopped going over there. One day I saw these on TV and new I had to buy them!

Now, when those friends and family invite me over, I put these on and discretely clean their floors every time I am over! By my calculations, I only have about 82 more trips over there before I have dusted and cleaned every inch of their floors.
    1) Discreetly. 
    2) Because nothing says discreet like wearing Muppet-looking slippers. 
    3) I, too, hope this is a joke review that missed the mark.
  • Options
    This reminded me of the episode of Friends where Ross dates the girl with the really dirty apartment. 

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2016
    This reminded me of the episode of Friends where Ross dates the girl with the really dirty apartment. 
    I can, embarrassingly, relate so many things in life to something that happened on Friends.  I still watch reruns of it almost daily. 
  • Options
    I can, embarrassingly, relate so many things in life to something that happened on Friends.  I still watch reruns of it almost daily. 
    Same here.  Friends is still my go-to show when nothing is on tv... and I've seen each episode more times than I can count. 

• Options

Same here.  Friends is still my go-to show when nothing is on tv... and I've seen each episode more times than I can count. 

-----
    Same. Me and best friend always say there is no situation you can't relate back to friends.

However I can't think of anything right now so let me just put this here. Might be in my top ten.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards