New Jersey

Need wedding venue help

Hi guys. I am recently engaged and need some help and opinions. I have broken down the search to two venues, The Rockleigh or The Valley Regency. I have been to The Rockleigh about 5-6 years ago and always remember it being the place I wanted to get married. Unfortunately it is a little out of price range unless I am planning a 2 1/2 year engagement. My hesitation is that people have told me that the food is not what is used to be anymore or that when it came time to book the larger of the two rooms, they were told that if a party with a larger volume were to book the same day that they would downgrade the party to the smaller room. Ive heard nothing but wonderful things anout the Valley Regency but I guess compared to The Rockleigh it seems not as breathtaking. A little direction from anyone who has been to either recently would be greatly appreciated. I dont know if its because my heart is set on The Rockleigh and I just refuse anything else or that Im being a difficult soon to be bride.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards