Not Engaged Yet

NEY, but soon!

My boyfriend has been asking certain questions. "IF we got married, what type of wedding. " things like that. But, recently he asked my ring size! In my head.....okay and my secret Pinterest board, I have been planning my wedding. I know I am getting WAY ahead of myself, but it is exciting. 

Anyone else in my shoes?

Re: NEY, but soon!

• I second everything @swazzle said

There's nothing wrong with pinning things you like, but don't go crazy planning anything.  

While this is all exciting, enjoy your relationship as it is now.  Find a hobby or something to distract yourself so you do not become engagement/wedding obsessed.  Stick around, we are a good daily distraction. 
  • I co-sign everything PPs have said. It's very exciting to think about your relationship moving forward, but don't get ahead of yourself. My H asked for my ring size almost a year into the relationship because he wanted to buy me a pretty ring for Christmas that was most definitely not an engagement ring. Take a deep breath and a step back from the wedding planning and just enjoy your relationship for what it is right now. You have PLENTY of time for wedding planning if/when you two get engaged. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards