New York-Long Island

Vendor reviews

I don't post here often, but here are some vendor reviews from my recent Fox Hollow wedding:

Fox Hollow Inn - A- ... Beware. Even though the Inn is awesome, the staff has a tendency to be a little rude. Also, the room I was in was $179 a night and they charged me $299 at first because I paid with a debit card. Upon check out the difference was refunded but they didn't tell me when I first checked in. The room prices are based on double occupancy, so tell your guests that they'll be paying $20 extra each guest in the room if they tell the hotel. 

Fox Hollow - A + ... AWESOME. I didn't have to worry about a damn thing. Nuff said.

Twelfth night Photog - A++++ ..... Vicki was our photog. She is wonderful. Funny, personable, etc etc. Cannot say enough amazing things about them. There is a reason they've been a Knot Pick for so many years in a row!!!

Mittermax Video - A++++ ... Travis was also a pleasure to work with. Mittermax works with 12th Night often, so they have a relationship and you can tell. They work together and that made us feel so relaxed. They had it allll in control.

Dream Limo - A+ ... Joe is AMAZING. 

Tommy Tune - A+++++++ ... If you want your guests to dance all night long, hire Tommy Tune and ask for Joey. They had the room rocking all night long. I'd say about 45% of my guests came up and said our DJ was awesome. They are definitely one of (if not THE best) DJ on Long Island right now!

Bayview florist in Massapequa - A+ ... Almost a week later and my flowers still look amazing :) That says it all right there!

Hope these help someone!!

DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Vendor reviews

• edited December 2011
    I've always heard good things about the fox hollow, but I never get sick of hearing them because I will be having my wedding there in April. Thanks :)
  • nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much I am a May Fox Hollow bride and I get so excited when I hear good reviews from them!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards