Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Ceremony

Hey there,
So my wedding is on a gazebo in the back of the reception hall and my guest will have to take a short walk to get to it.
I would like to add an insert or a label to the invitation that lets them know but I don't know how I would word it...any ideas?

Re: Ceremony

• Hey there,
    So my wedding is on a gazebo in the back of the reception hall and my guest will have to take a short walk to get to it.
    I would like to add an insert or a label to the invitation that lets them know but I don't know how I would word it...any ideas?
    How short is a short walk? Unless you're trying to warn your guests that they'll be hiking, you may not really need to put it on the invitation. Can the reception hall staff or signs not point them in that direction when they get there?

Putting the address on the invite and the line:
    "The ceremony will be held at a gazebo at the back of the property" seems adequate.
  • Or mention that it's a garden wedding. Most people will get the hint that there may be some walking on grass.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards