Florida-West Coast

Having a hard time finding a venue

edited February 2016 in Florida-West Coast
Need suggestions on finding a venue that works with my budget. Looked at Le Meridien and 1390 Grande Room in Tampa and love them but might be out of my budget when it comes down to guest list. My max budget for venue,food & bar, tax & gratuity is $10,000 for 115-130 ish people. I've even decided to do a lunch time wedding because its a lot cheaper. Getting really discouraged at this point with all the response emails that are out of our budget.

Re: Having a hard time finding a venue

• Hi! We have the same issue as we also have a small wedding budget. We are getting married next year at the Sirata Beach Resort on a Friday morning. We found that when we asked about a daytime brunch wedding (and the spread sounds amazing, except that it is 3 hours and not 4, but still included open bar!) we were able to cut our food costs in half (went from around 12k to 6k). The cost of the tent was cut in half and cost of the ceremony was cut in half. Sirata only charges for the tent on the beach for the reception but they have other indoor and outdoor venues that would not have an additional charge. DJ was a little less money and officiant was a little cheaper as well. The best thing about it is that I get to spend the whole day with my husband and the family is going to continue to hang out after the wedding is over at 2 pm at the beach bars.