Not Engaged Yet

Thursday

13»

Re: Thursday

• @wink0erin

1) What are you drinking tonight?

-Nothing fun...tea?  H and I have been making mocktails out of limeaid, cranberry juice and lime sparkling water with a salt rimmed glass of late so maybe that?

2) What animal would you like to be? What animal would you NOT like to be?

-Rajah...I would like to be Rajah in another life.  Spoiled dog.  I would not want to be an ant. 

3) Provide a gif that describes your current mood. 

I waiver between this...

And this...

4) What tv show/movie universe would you like to live in?

-Harry Potter...

5) If you had to live one day in your past, on repeat (a la Groundhog Day) what day would you choose?

-Our wedding day.  I loved so much about that day.

6) A camera crew and a person with a microphone runs up to you on the street saying you're the lucky winner of a free vacation anywhere in the world, but you have to leave right now. Would you believe them and go or would you tell them to eff off thinking it's a scam? 

-I would think it was a scam.  Little known fact though?  I carry my passport on my person at all times in case I want to leave the country for some fun reason.  That reason has yet to happen but one can hope.  

7) You can only use one condiment ever again. Which do you choose?

-Hot sauce, hands down.  It is a food group on its own to me. 
  • 1) What are you drinking tonight?
    Watered down apple juice.

I would like to be Bella.  She is a spoiled brat.  I would not like to be a cow.

I have no idea.  Let me think on it!!!

5) If you had to live one day in your past, on repeat (a la Groundhog Day) what day would you choose?
    The second day of our trip to San Diego in January.  It was SO FUN.

6) A camera crew and a person with a microphone runs up to you on the street saying you're the lucky winner of a free vacation anywhere in the world, but you have to leave right now. Would you believe them and go or would you tell them to eff off thinking it's a scam? 
    Scam.

Guac.
  • @minskat30 That mocktail sounds delicious!

• 1) What are you drinking tonight? Gatorade.

2) What animal would you like to be? What animal would you NOT like to be? My dog. She is so spoiled and lazy. Would not want to be a cockroach.

4) What tv show/movie universe would you like to live in? Pass. I don't like movies or TV shows that don't take place in realistic worlds (no Star Wars, LOTR, Hunger Games, etc.)

5) If you had to live one day in your past, on repeat (a la Groundhog Day) what day would you choose? Wedding day, hands down.

6) A camera crew and a person with a microphone runs up to you on the street saying you're the lucky winner of a free vacation anywhere in the world, but you have to leave right now. Would you believe them and go or would you tell them to eff off thinking it's a scam? I'd probably pass and then regret it.

7) You can only use one condiment ever again. Which do you choose? Honey mustard.

• UGH work has been so busy today I haven't been able to chat much:

Probably nothing other than crystal light and water. We are out of wine.

I would love to be a dolphin because I love swimming and I could hold my breath for a long time. I would not like to be a squirrel because they are dumb and I will probably get eaten or hit by a car.

Pride and Prejudice so I can wear all their clothes.

I would chose the day I got engaged or the day I got married. I love Callie with all my heart and she is the best thing that ever happened to me but I do not want to repeat her birth over and over again thnx.

I would probably karate chop them if they ran up to me yelling in my face.

Ketchup!
  • Woo hoo might be going to the speakeasy tonight for dinner yay groupon!!

1) What are you drinking tonight? If I'm at home probably wine.  If I go to the speakeasy some amazing thing with gin.

2) What animal would you like to be? What animal would you NOT like to be? An elephant, they are so emotional and intelligent.  Any kind of rodent.

4) What tv show/movie universe would you like to live in? Sex and the City.. I still don't get how Carrie was able to afford Manhattan, those shoes, and those clothes.

5) If you had to live one day in your past, on repeat (a la Groundhog Day) what day would you choose? Easy, the day I went skydiving.

6) A camera crew and a person with a microphone runs up to you on the street saying you're the lucky winner of a free vacation anywhere in the world, but you have to leave right now. Would you believe them and go or would you tell them to eff off thinking it's a scam?  I'd probably think I was getting punk'd.

7) You can only use one condiment ever again. Which do you choose? Ketchup
  • edited February 2016
    - tea or apple juice
    to be: a cat
    or not to be: any bug.
    {did you catch my joke? lol}
    3) Provide a gif that describes your current mood. 
    disney bored cricket the princess and the frog crickets

- is it cheesy to say my wedding day? If so .... the day I met Matt actually.
    Both.
    Ketchup or mayo ...
  • I change my movie life/world. I agree with @minskat30 I want to live in the wizard world!

• Finally, a moment to breathe (and knot!)...

My new favorite drink lately is vanilla vodka and gingerale.

2) What animal would you like to be? What animal would you NOT like to be? A bird, so I could fly, chirp and be happy.  A spider - I feel like they get crushed a lot (at least in my home).

Friends - duh!

5) If you had to live one day in your past, on repeat (a la Groundhog Day) what day would you choose? Our wedding day for sure. Professional makeup/hair done, cake, champagne, sex...what else could you want?

6) A camera crew and a person with a microphone runs up to you on the street saying you're the lucky winner of a free vacation anywhere in the world, but you have to leave right now. Would you believe them and go or would you tell them to eff off thinking it's a scam?  I'd for sure think it's a scam.

7) You can only use one condiment ever again. Which do you choose? Mustard.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @speakeasy14 - Was it you that ordered something from Rosegal a few months back? How did that turn out?
  • @jenjen047 I did. Definitely cheap quality.  The one hoodie was see through, the other had weird patches.  You have to order up a size or two.  I couldn't wear two of the tops I got because they were incredibly small and not worth returning.
  • @speakeasy14 - Ah OK good to know! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards