Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @jenjen047  haha I'm lefty too, but I prefer the right armrest so I can do things with my left
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF Omg that cake....this is not helping my TOTM cravings AT ALL right now!

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian - Nice run!!!  Also, fabulous outfit.  Very retro and very, very chic.  :)  It is a really light yoga class I take...no vinyasa flow and certainly no belly poses.  Some poses are more comfortable than others.  The ones on my back are sometimes uncomfortable so I just prop a block behind me.  Child's pose is impossible for me to get into at this point with the belly too. Pretty much I probably look ridiculous but I make it work.  ;) Last week Ani was kicking my uterus HARD during yoga so I'm not sure she enjoyed it (she falls asleep during more intense cardio)...we'll see if today is the same.  
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @CocoBellaF - OMG that cake!!! I want it!!!  My yoga class is in person at my gym and is called "lite yoga" and is geared for people recovering from injuries or old fogies.  ;)  No belly poses at all or intense flow movements.    
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian - That is absolutely precious!  
  • Options
    @speakeasy14  Unfortunately we get into a deep freeze at least once during the winter. In the past about 3 yrs, we had a huge amount of winter that was super cold. It's actually pretty mild this year, hurray El Nino!
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian OMG look at his underpants!! So cute!
  • Options
    Good morning everyone. I'm here at PD- not loving it. Sitting in a seat all day is so boring to me. In other news, it is considerably warmer today. Makes the snow extra slushy! I better get my nails done today after PD or else; I can't see getting another day out of them. Then my H and I will have dinner with my younger brother. My dad says that my brother is a little depressed so I'm hoping going out will get him out of his funk. Then it will be watching MAFS and sleep. Rinse and repeat for tomorrow lol

What are you wearing today?
    hoodie, jeans and sneakers. comfy cozy.
    What do you wish you were wearing today?
    sweatpants would make it even better.
    What's the weather like where you are?
    50s and cloudy- rain will come later.
    Where do you wish you were right now?
    at home on my couch
    Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
    yes, you trim them and groom them. 
    When you're traveling, which arm rest is yours?
    I usually sit in the middle on the plane (H gets window or aisle) so I usually share with him or I just don't get one at all.
    What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?
    fancy ketchup has fancy ingredients like guiness!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - I know!  They're his big-boy pants--he's almost 2 1/2, so they're in the midst of potty training.  They're at the stage right now where they're trying to get him to tell them when he needs to go to the bathroom.  It's so funny...he HATES having people around while he poops, so he'll either run off to another room to hide and come back screaming "Mama, I pooped!" or tell everybody to go away.
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian that is soooo cute!! And great outfit today

• Options
    @AlPacina yeah I can't just enter her, she has to earn a certain number of points or get invited, I can't remember (since I just made this goal yesterday I haven't done much research about how to get there yet lol). She can't compete in anything until she's a year old, and then she'll have a year to earn her spot in order to meet our goal. So we will see, I just think it's gonna be really fun!
  • Options
    @minskat30 You are doing great! Even with 2-3 work outs a week that's a lot more than many not-pregnant people! So glad baby Ani is measuring well! Are you planning any more ultrasounds before your due date?

• Options
    labro said:
    @minskat30 You are doing great! Even with 2-3 work outs a week that's a lot more than many not-pregnant people! So glad baby Ani is measuring well! Are you planning any more ultrasounds before your due date?
    Thank you.  :)  Doctor has no more ultrasounds scheduled for me (knock on wood...she knocked on wood too lol) other than the quick heartbeat check at 10 weeks or so and the anatomy scan we did at 20.  H and I may do an elective one for 3D pictures but, honestly, I'm not sure I'm sold on the idea.  They aren't necessary, probably aren't all that healthy (or harmful, really, one extra time) and 3D pictures usually look creepy but we'll see.  I may want to see her again one more time before she comes out.  :)
  • Options
    @minskat30 Agghhhh you have so much will power! I'd have the hardest time not getting to see her! PS in case you can't tell...when I say "not-pregnant" people I'm definitely referring to myself lol.

• Options
    I wanna work out!

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @CocoBellaF technically your stomach has been getting quite a work out lately. Though, not the kind you're really wanting. 
  • Options
    You'd think I have abs of steel, but nope!  ;)
  • Options
    I wanna work out!

I'm sorry.  :(  I know you must be going crazy.  You are doing what you have to for baby but I get how frustrated you must be.  I hope your doctor lifts pelvic rest for you on Friday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards