New York-Long Island
Options

Florist Needed.. Please help!

Hello Ladies,

I'm getting married this November at a vineyard on the North Fork. I've already met with an amazing florist who understands my style, but I've been asking her and asking her for an estimate... I know she's very pricey, and she hasn't given me one. It's been one month since we met and I'm starting to get frustrated (even though I know it is her "busy season"). I'm a wedding planner in nyc... and I know this isn't how things should be done, but her work is amazing. What should I do? Thoughts? Suggestions? Any good florists in the Hamptons area you'd recommend?? XoXo

Re: Florist Needed.. Please help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think if it's been a month she's jerking you around, time to find someone else.

If you're getting married on the North Fork, you'll overpay using a florist from the Hamptons. I live in Mattituck and I'm using Ivy League in Southold. Ginger is a pleasure to work with and one of the nicest people I've met while planning.

Danielle from Mattituck Florist is another great one, she was just a little more than we wanted to spend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just got married and Heidi from Sugar Magnolias was awesome and flowers were beautiful!! good luck!

• Options
    ceyringceyring member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist is Keyth from Lovin' Oven and so far he's done amazing work at a very reasonable price.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jack & Rose in Woodbury, Their flowers are beautiful and they only do one wedding per day. They're prices vary and can go as low or high depending on what you want. Very reasonable!
  • Options
    Laur20Laur20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    burtons in huntington- pay one price for whatever you choose.  So its a flat fee if you do daisys or lillies, pretty awesome and really cheap.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards