Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday game

As usual- answer in pics/ gifs!

Least favorite potato chip flavor

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Movie that you know every word to

Someone whose poster was on your wall in high school

Favorite condiment

childhood pet if you had one (one that looks similar)

tag someone with a photo request

Re: Friday game

• Options
    @jenna8984 I'm trying but no promises! I don't have any photos on my computer at all and I'm not having luck googling. The one actual prom dress (that wasn't a Homecoming re-wear) was lavender, spaghetti straps, a-line, and had bling under the bust and cascading down the sides. It sounds pretty but it really wasn't a flattering dress for me. I was so focused on having certain things in my prom dresses and I should have just tried on stuff that was flattering. Oh well.

• Options
    @labro - I love those SO MUCH.  I can't see signatures on TK.  :(  My computer doesn't show them at all.  Which one is in your signature?
  • Options

@labro Darn, I just looked on my google drive and I don't have any prom ones on there either. But mine sounds exactly the same as yours! It was technically 2 pieces, top and skirt but it completely covered the belly so it looked like 1 piece. It was also lavender, spaghetti straps with cascading beads!

Ok I did not know most of those potato chip flavors existed! I give a big GAG to all of them

• Options
    Adding a new one:  Everyone post a picture from high school
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - My pet photo doubles as my high school photo. That's all you get, sorry!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards