New York-Long Island

North Ritz Club

I just booked my wedding at the North Ritz Club. Is anyone having their wedding there or know of someone who did? I'm also looking for recommended vendors...DJ, florist, photographer.
Thanks Ladies.

Re: North Ritz Club

• lucy&bobbylucy&bobby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!!! my brother just had his wedding there last night!! it was absolutly fabulous! George is amazing.. the food was ridiculous!!! everybody has been calling my parents today to tell them they had a great time and how great the food and service was... if you like email me ([email protected]) and I can tell you more.. they had a great dj and photographer!!
    Congratulations!!!!
  • mh1979mh1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married there - GOrgeous place! I love that they opnly have one wedding at a time.

I just booked with Joe Sanfilippo for photography and looking at body rock for DJ.

Isnt it so hartd to pick vendors!!
  • kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats!  My girlfriend got married there and it was great!  We were treated very well and the food was excellent.  She used Big Hits as her DJ (1800bighits.com), I actually just booked them for mine as well!

Choosing vendors is sooo hard!  I think the hardest is the photographer!

• edited December 2011
    My friend had hers there in October.  It was absoultely lovely and the food was great as well.  They used Twelfth Night as photographer (my brother used them in 2007 and I will be using them as well this August!) and I forget who she used as DJ and florist.  I will be using In the Mix DJ and Pedestals for flowers - both really good prices and very friendly and personable.  Both vendors were very in tune to whatever me and FH wanted :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there this December!  We booked the following vendors:
    -Sherwood Triart for photography/videography (recommended by North Ritz)
    -In the Mix DJ
    -Flowers by Burton
  • amaxiech1amaxiech1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hope you guys dont mind me asking this, but how much can a person with a guest list of 100 be expected to spend at this venue, and what exactly is included with the price?

thanks

• edited December 2011
    I highly reccomend John Arden Music, they combined DJ with amazing live musicans and was fairly priced.  They did everything perfectly and even did a sing a long piano act at our afterparty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards