New York-Long Island
Options

Short dress help

My husband and I were married last October but never had a wedding. We're renewing our vows on our one year anniversary and are hosting a "cocktail wedding celebration" in the hamptons. I'd really like to wear a short wedding dress since the occassion is not as formal as a typical wedding. Anyone have suggestions on where there is a good selection of short dresses? I don't want to waste time traveling all over the island if some places don't have any!

Thanks!

Re: Short dress help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got s short dress for my rehearsal, which is more formal, from David's Bridal and I LOVE it. I ordered it online so I didn't have to hike all over the place though. I know they have some in store in case you can't do the online purchase, but they had a great selection online with fast shipping and returns available. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Davids Bridal as well.  They have quite a few short dresses in their line this season.  There is a store called Pzazz on 25 in Centereach I beieve, all they carry is coctail dresses.  From what I remeber they have a pretty big selection.  You may want to check them out as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could always try Macys too, they have a big selection.  I agree with Pzazz and DB as well.
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards