Wedding Party

Wedding Party Attire

Hi everyone!

Just wanted some ideas from people.  My wedding colors are cream, navy, and rose gold.  My dress is cream with rose gold and my ladies will be in navy dresses.  I originally wanted my groom to be in navy, but wondering if instead I should have the groomsmen wear navy and groom cream?  Any and all ideas are welcome!

Thank you so much everyone!

Re: Wedding Party Attire

• What does he want to wear? Either would work, does he have a preference?

• he's open to both.  I'm just worried there might be too much navy up front..I'm probably overthinking it just wanted to see what others thought
  • I don't know how many guys can pull off what's basically a white suit. I would see it and probably think Saturday Night Fever.
  • Are the guys wearing vests or ties? If so you could have them all in navy suits and have the groomsmen wear a navy vest/tie and the groom wear a cream/rose gold vest/tie. DH didn't really care what tux he wore as long as it wasn't white. I agree with PP most guys can't pull off a white suit...

Our colors were black&white and hunter green. The bridesmaids wore green dresses, the groomsmen had black tuxes and green vests/ties and the groom wore a white vest and green tie. I had a white dress with green accents.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think wearing navy is perfect.   It's classic.  

All cream/white could look really dated 
  • thank you everyone for your thoughts/advice! 
  • i had navy dresses and the guys were in navy - definitely not too much.  It looked really sharp and classic!
  • What about a light grey tux with cream accents (tie, etc) ?
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Both DH, the GM and my BMs wore navy. Looked great!

Navy is classic and a neutral. You can pop it with colour in the shirt, tie, pocket square, bouquet, boutonniere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards