Not Engaged Yet

2/29 Fitness Check In

Ok, it has been a while since I did one of these and I think I should be more consistent to be held accountable for all the candy I'm eating.  ;)  Also, I figure since it is almost March it might be a good time to do a fitness check-in.

-What are your fitness goals for March? 

-Did you have any New Years resolutions tied to fitness?  If so, how are you doing?

-What did you do last week?  

-What are your goals for this week?

Re: 2/29 Fitness Check In

• -What are your fitness goals for March? Get outside more.

-Did you have any New Years resolutions tied to fitness?  If so, how are you doing? No, none particularly other than the usual exercise more regularly. And no, I am not doing well. ;)

-What did you do last week?  I went for a run/walk on Friday!! It felt SO NICE to be outside with the dog on a beautiful, sunny morning. It was 30 something but with the sun it felt great!! I'm also pretty sure crouching in my crawl space counts as exercise...at least that's what my butt and thighs are telling me today.

-What are your goals for this week? Go for a run/walk again tomorrow for sure. Try to do the same Friday since I won't have time after work the rest of the week.

• What are your fitness goals for March? 

To continue to work out at least every other day in cardio that keeps my heart rate between 130-160.

Did you have any New Years resolutions tied to fitness?  If so, how are you doing?

My goal was to continue to workout and eat healthy.  It has been hit and miss with both of those goals.  My goal was to gain the recommended weight gain for pregnancy for my size (essentially 30-35lb) but it looks like I'm going to exceed that.  On the flip side, my goal was also to keep my blood pressure low and maintain my cardio/heart health during pregnancy and I've been doing great on that.

What did you do last week?  

Monday: nothing
    Tuesday: 50 minutes spin
    Wednesday: 45 minutes elliptical
    Thursday: 30 minutes elliptical
    Friday: 5 mile walk home with a heavy backpack (I would guess 15-20lb) at 4 mph.
    Saturday: 3 mile walk outside
    Sunday: 1.5 mile walk outside

What are your goals for this week?

Monday: 30 minutes elliptical
    Tuesday: 30 minute low-impact yoga
    Wednesday: 50 minutes spin
    Thursday: 30-45 minutes elliptical
    Friday: 5 mile walk (weather permitting) home with a heavy backpack.  If not, 30 minutes elliptical
    Saturday: Rest
    Sunday: 3 mile walk
  • -What are your fitness goals for March? If the weather stays the way it is, I would like to start C25K back up. I did it a few years ago and did well with it, so I want to get back to that. Also just being outside more would be nice.

-Did you have any New Years resolutions tied to fitness?  If so, how are you doing? Well I guess you could say Weight Watchers. I'm just trying to remember that it is slow and steady. Since January 1st I'm down 10 pounds. I have no clue where it came from because I can't see it yet. I hope to continue to lose roughly 5 pounds a month. I think that's a pretty reasonable goal.

-What did you do last week? NOTHING! It was terrible. I tried to do Zumba one day, but Dixie kept getting in the way and I kept hitting the poor thing on accident. I hope to start it back up tonight though because I was doing really well with it.

-What are your goals for this week? Get back into a Zumba routine and keep on track with WW. I also want to get outside and do some exercise out there!!
    friends tv show funy
  • -What are your fitness goals for March? Get back to my normal, consistent food and gym routine. I've deviated from this quite a bit since the wedding, and I really need to get back to a healthier and fitter me.

-Did you have any New Years resolutions tied to fitness?  If so, how are you doing? I don't really make resolutions, but I always aim to be healthy and fit. I'm not always the most consistent with this goal, but I do my best.

-What did you do last week?  Last week I focused on easing back into my normal diet and exercise routine. I got back into the habit of having veggies with at least 2 of my 3 meals, counting calories, and drinking more water. I also got back into the gym, which I'd been avoiding since we moved. I worked out 3 times, which is less than normal, but it felt like an attainable goal. I was really surprised how weak my upper body had gotten-- I had to drop down to 10 lb dumbbells when previous I'd been lifting with 20lbs! I also had DOMS from that workout session, which was unexpected and unpleasant. It's been a while since I've had T-Rex arms.  :p

-What are your goals for this week? To continue the healthy diet and to work out 4 times this week. My personal trainer is coming on Wednesday for a workout session, and hopefully I won't be too sore to work out the rest of the week. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • -What are your fitness goals for March? 
    Train well for a 10 mile race I have in early April, and start adjusting my nutrition. I'm not going full Paleo, but I am cutting out added sugar, and most bread.

-Did you have any New Years resolutions tied to fitness?  If so, how are you doing?
    Nope.

-What did you do last week?  
    Crossfit Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. 4 mile run on Sunday.

-What are your goals for this week?
    Crossfit Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 3 mile run Tuesday, 5 mile run Sunday. Drinking more water both during the day and at home. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards