Not Engaged Yet

Honeymoon in Punta Cana AW

SO our travel agent advised us ahead of time saying they weren't 100% if we'd get the honeymoon deal but they hoped we'd get something.

We got there late {late flight .... fml} and we were given room X ... beside our room had "honeymooners" on the door. Key card didn't work for room X, so I said "hey try that room!" It worked! There was champagne and brownies on the table with a note for us.
In the note it said we had a breakfast in our room and a romantic dinner by the beach that we could book whenever.

Photos of our dinner by the beach

Afterwards we get back to the room and it's FULL OF ROSE PETALS!! So romantic :')

We did a dolphin swim also

And dune buggies

We posed for photos by the beach. There were more posed photos there than our wedding lmao

Actually the reason why we're laughing here, is I went into the water and a wave hit my ankles hard enough it knocked me on my ass! Then the under tow pulled me 10 feet. Matt came to save me and he fell too lmao

We also did zip lining but no photos of that because both of us were anxious about the height and whole idea. I'm glad I did it but I don't think I'll ever do it again.

We got back at around 3am and Matt's buddy happened to be still away, so he came to get us :) We're super grateful for that.

All in all, it was a great time!

Re: Honeymoon in Punta Cana AW

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards