New Jersey
Options

Deciding between 2 florists

Hi all,

So we are trying to make a choice between two florists: Nathan from Avenue Flowers and Eve from Hollywood Florist. we think both of them are great for different reasons, and their prices are very similar, although Nathan was very slightly less expensive. I guess my question is if anyone has had experience with either that could help us decide.

Thanks!!!

Re: Deciding between 2 florists

• Options
    We're using Nathan from Avenue. The only other florist we looked into was Whole Foods and, while somewhat cheaper, the florist there didn't seem to know what she was talking about, so it was worth it to us to spend a little more. 

But Nathan has been great to work with - I told him colors, showed him pictures, and also told him we want it to be as cheap as possible, and he totally worked with us. He even made us a sample centerpiece.
  • Options
    We're using Nathan from Avenue as well and he's been amazing through this whole process. my family also used him for my bridal shower and now we go to him for all occasions - birthdays, anniversaries, etc. i keep telling people how excited I am for my bouquet lol 
  • Options
    Nathan is who we used.  And we were over the moon with the quaility and price.  My flowers were stunning and the girls flowers were very pretty.  He understood my vision and made it a reality.  He also did arrangements for our house and the centerpieces and they were perfect.  Like the PP we will be using Nathan for years to come.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards