New York-Long Island

Similar Venue to Old Field Club?

We have looked at the Old Field Club as our venue for our Summer 2012 wedding.  It's gorgeous and we LOVE it, but it's expensive!!  Is anyone familiar with a similar but less expensive venue?  What we love about Old Field is the availability of the outdoor area (we originally wanted to get married under a tent, but have since changed that idea), the huge windows and doors, and the way it feels so different from a traditional catering hall.  I need to at least attempt some other places before agreeing to spend that kind of money, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Similar Venue to Old Field Club?

• edited December 2011
    I loved that place but like you said it was so expensive.  I'm not sure of a place similiar because I tried to find something with the same look.
    Michelle Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Here are some cool local venues:

Three Village Inn
    Martha Clara Vineyard
    Thatched Cottage
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you.  We looked into two of those- Three Village Inn was too small and Martha Clara was out of our price range.  I will check out Thatched Cottage.  Any other ideas are welcome too!
  • edited December 2011
    Sparkling Pointe is nice as well...very clean...very new. It is a vineyard so you get that feel as well.
  • We just looked at this venue n loved the drama of the room. Unfortunately the price per plate was way to high for the bare bones menu they offer during cocktail hour. Did you come across anything with a similar feel & a better price?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards