Nevada-Las Vegas

What are you doing for fun in Vegas?

I've been to Vegas a few times, so I'm always looking for something new and different to do while I'm there. 

Re: What are you doing for fun in Vegas?

• Ditto... We are putting together a packet for all our friends coming to the wedding of fun and also free things to do...  Check into the Vegas Pass. I just found out about it myself. But it looks like a great deal with bunch of stuff to do for one price. Also check groupon vegas... I found stuff on there that I never would of thought of!
  • BAMN. http://www.appycouple.com/wedding/edendaniel/travel  

I still have a few more properties to add to the property-by-property list, but this is what I've put together so far.
  • I thought my site had a lot on it but yours should be memorialized.  Great site xoeden!
  • Sometimes I think I have too much information. And then I remember, only about 1/4 of my guests have ever been to Vegas, and those 1/4 of my guests are heavy Vegas veterans (and my immediate family). So then I decide to add more. :)
  • We took the Twilight tour from Sundance helicopters for something special and "different" to do the day after the wedding. All I can say is wow! It took a while to get there (they provide shared limo service), but the tour was incredible.
  • KikiMiraKikiMira member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @xoeden I was looking at your website and I noticed at the end you mentioned "The act". I looked at this for after my stage at Tao and I am 99% sure it closed in late 2013/early 2014. I would look into it.

Edited to add: http://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2013/oct/13/act-palazzo-closes/  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good catch, @KikiMira. Boo, though. That's one of my few really, really lively photos of a night club in Vegas. And it does not surprise me, at all, that they got closed for having too risque of entertainment. Though I think the giant pink elephants were one of the highlights of our trip!
  • @xoeden You are welcome. The only reason why I caught it was because I looked at it. I heard they were pushing the envelope a lot on the entertainment. They were having a lease dispute so I guess the owners didn't like the entertainment they were putting out and probably told them they weren't renewing it until they cleaned up the act. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards