Wedding Party
Options

MOH gift

I found some awesome vintage prints and postcards related to MOH's interests on Etsy, and I want to put them into a scrapbook without damaging them. Any scrapbookers here who can give technical advice? Or am I better off framing them?

Re: MOH gift

• Options

Might want to ask the DIY board!

If you decide to frame them, I would try to make one collage in a larger sized frame.  That way she doesn't need to try and find multiple places to place the frames.

• Options
    I found some awesome vintage prints and postcards related to MOH's interests on Etsy, and I want to put them into a scrapbook without damaging them. Any scrapbookers here who can give technical advice? Or am I better off framing them?
    Photo corners.  They're what your grandmother used to put photos into her own scrapbooks.  The photos and postcards can be removed if you want to see the back.  No actual adhesive touches the postcard, just these little corner tabs that hold the photo in place.
  • Options
    What adk19 said.  If you want something more "permanent," where she can't just take it out, look in the scrapbooking section of your local craft store for roll-on adhesive (this is where you'll find photo corners, too).  It's designed for use in scrapbooks, so the image will lay flat, and it's archival quality, so it won't break down the image over time.  
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm thinking photo corners and a scrapbook for the postcards and a large frame for the prints. Great suggestions all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards