Chit Chat
Options

Confessions

edited March 2016 in Chit Chat

I wore slippers to work today. And I'm not sorry.

My coworker dipped herself in perfume this morning. I didn't hesitate even a little bit when I said "maybe it's because you're wearing all the perfume" when she complained that she keeps sneezing.

Edited for typo

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Re: Confessions

• Options
    DH wants to take me out to lunch to a local burger place. The burgers are okay, but the owner is creepy.    I won't DH though.  He likes the place and feels obligated to pop-in every now and then to support the business.  To be fair the owner is member at the club and eats at DH's restaurant.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I put the hammock up in FI jeep and have been laying here reading all day. At work. It is not my fault if no body shows up all day. I even took off my shoes. Everyone else left at noon and the only reason I am here is in case UPS shows up. #fuckit #itsFriday
  • Options
    I have developed an obsession with my coloring books.
  • Options
    We've had the week off and instead of doing grown up stuff like organising our wedding, we've sat on the couch eating popcorn and ploughing through house of cards. Sure it's jumped the shark a little with this series but omg I'm kind of in love with Claire. 

• Options

I might leave work early for an "appointment".  But there is no appointment.  I want to race home and do my cize workout video before FI comes home.

Because I fear he may call off the wedding once he sees me cizeing.

• Options
    i agreed with my FI this morning that he should call out of work because he's not feeling well, but i really only agreed because i didn't want to pick him up from work later (we share one car at the moment while his is being fixed) so now he's picking me up at 2 and then i get to spend a lazy day/afternoon with him lol
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
     I am secretly hoping this baby comes early because I am over working/ commuting. I really have no interest in doing any one of the huge projects that just got assigned to me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How are you feeling, @KatWAG ?
  • Options
    I didn't do shit at work today, but I'm still going to reward myself with mac & cheese and all the wine tonight.
  • Options
    I have done about 30 minutes of real work today... And that's about all I am motivated to do.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    As of last night, I'm now on the dive team at work. I also a TA in scuba diving for my Master's program. I told my instructor I drank too much celebrating so I didn't have to wake up at 4:00 to go to the quarry and supervise a new class. I did absolutely nothing today.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    adk19 said:
    I didn't do shit at work today, but I'm still going to reward myself with mac & cheese and all the wine tonight.
    About "all the wine", last night (and for the last two debates as well) we watched the GOP debate as a drinking game.  I may or may not have drank two Mai Tais and beer (thanks to Kasich saying Ohio and Drumpf saying Tremendous).
    I would get too drunk playing that game. We watched about 20 minutes of the debate, but I was yelling at the TV so much that I couldn't actually hear what people were saying. We gave up and watched old episodes of X-Files instead.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It was a rough day and I was too lazy to eat real food so I had a Friendly's Nuts Over Caramel sundae for dinner. I should feel bad about my undisciplined diet, but I don't.

• Options
    We couldn't fly in to Mammoth and decided to go back home instead of waiting out to ski. I'm actually fine with this as I really want to sleep in this weekend and get caught up on things. I feel bad, but it is just better to be at home!
  • Options
    tigerlily6tigerlily6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    I'm increasingly annoyed by FI this week. I think it's just been a stressful week, and we've both been tense. I don't know. We hosted some friends tonight and he got really P/Oed by one of them. Him getting pissy makes me pissy, and we both went to bed tipsy but in a grumpy mood. Ugh. 

ETA: grammar and that hangovers are no fun. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I bought those mini red solo cups meant for shots for tonights weekly card game with the neighbors, and 5 year old DS got really excited and thought they were special cups for him. Didnt have the heart to tell him otherwise.

Ate two bowls of baked spaghetti and some carrot cake. No fucks given.

• Options
    My best friend had a bad day yesterday so we snuck out of work early and met at the bar. By 5 I had had 3 beers and a shot of Jamo.  Zero f*cks given. 
  • Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    AddieCake said:
    I didn't wear a bra to work a couple days ago. I just wore nipple covers instead.

ETA: It wasn't at all noticeable, in case anyone was wondering.
    In the 1970s, we just used bandaids.  On ME, it would have been noticeable.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    It's 4.30pm and I'm on my second glass of wine
  • Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    kmmssg said:
    DD#1 is hosting Easter and we will celebrate my birthday that day also.  Once you pin a few cocktails on Pinterest they keep sending you links to MORE cocktails.

I pinned Moscato Strawberry Lemonade and she thought it looked great.  Being the good mother that I am I made a very large pitcher last night to conduct quality control checks.  3 VERY large glasses later, I am happy to report that stuff is awesome.  I see some VERY large glasses tonight also, I am calling it a double blind test.
    Hey, you never know with that Pinterest stuff- it's either the best or worst thing ever, so quality control prior to a party is a must ;).

Yesterday I took an extended nap in the afternoon and woke up late. Too lazy to make a real dinner, I ate a bag of the Hersey's version of Cadbury mini-eggs and drank a can of coke. Dinner of Champions.
  • Options
    kmmssg said:
    DD#1 is hosting Easter and we will celebrate my birthday that day also.  Once you pin a few cocktails on Pinterest they keep sending you links to MORE cocktails.

I pinned Moscato Strawberry Lemonade and she thought it looked great.  Being the good mother that I am I made a very large pitcher last night to conduct quality control checks.  3 VERY large glasses later, I am happy to report that stuff is awesome.  I see some VERY large glasses tonight also, I am calling it a double blind test.
    Quality control. You must ensure the quality is the same two days in a row. 
  • Options
    I've been napping most of the day and had popcorn with garlic salt and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for an early dinner.
  • Options
    ShesSoCold said:
    My coworker dipped herself in perfume this morning. I didn't hesitate even a little bit when I said "maybe it's because you're wearing all the perfume" when she complained that she keeps sneezing.
    One of my coworkers wears at least 3" heels every day, and when she complains about her feet hurting, I have no shame about suggesting that her shoes may be a factor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards