Wedding Classifieds

Selling Melissa Sweet Wedding Dress, Style: MS251089 , Size 2 Illusion neckline and 3/4 Sleeves

Melissa Sweet Wedding Dress with Illusion neckline and illusion Sleeves

Style: MS251089

Elegant and sophisticated, you will look fierce in this luxurious wedding gown!

·         Style: MS251089

·         Silhouette: Trumpet

·         Material: chantilly lace with stretch tulle yoke and ¾  sleeves with embroidered lace appliques.

·         Point d'esprit sweep train.  

·         Color: Ivory

·         Fully lined. Center back zip.

This is Melissa Sweet for David’s Bridal. It is timeless, classic, and looks expensive- it made me feel so elegant, grownup and sophisticated!  I love that it isn’t strapless but has a sheer bodice and 3/4 sleeves with Chantilly lace detail appliqués and 3 buttons.

Go to a David's Bridal store to try it on., and read the reviews on Davids bridal online  for more brides who rave about the dress, and see their beautiful dress photos. The dress was purchased brand new at David’s Bridal for $1150. I'm asking for $499. 

I’m in love with my dress but want another bride to enjoy it. The dress was worn for the wedding ceremony only so it’s basically new. The only alterations done are shortening the dress to a height of 5’7.5”. It can be shortened easily, and would work for someone slightly taller because of the multiple layers and ruffles.

(NOTE: the price tags aren’t attached anymore )

Please ask me if you have any questions. Thanks!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards