Wedding Invitations & Paper

Best suggestions for Save the Dates?

I just received my order from Wedding Paper Divas for my "Save the date" magnets and I was highly disappointed because the photo came out blurred and it looks nothing like it did in the preview. Heellppppp!
Any other suggestions for Save the date magnets would be helpful.
What about Vistaprint? Shutterfly? Thoughts?
Thank you for your input; it is greatly appreciated :)

Re: Best suggestions for Save the Dates?

• I just received my order from Wedding Paper Divas for my "Save the date" magnets and I was highly disappointed because the photo came out blurred and it looks nothing like it did in the preview. Heellppppp!
    We used Vistaprint and we're happy with the quality, but didn't print a photo.  I'd call them, tell them the actual product doesn't reflect the preview and ask for a credit.  From there, you can triple check that the photo you uploaded met their requirements and try again.
  • Agree with @kimmiinthemitten, try and discuss with the company about the poor quality items and see if they will reprint or give you a refund. I'm received lots of magnets as STDs and they have all looked okay. Could have been that the printer wasn't calibrated and no one checked to make sure they were okay.
  • I just received my order from Wedding Paper Divas for my "Save the date" magnets and I was highly disappointed because the photo came out blurred and it looks nothing like it did in the preview. Heellppppp!
    Definitely send your vendor a picture of your magnets and request a refund or a replacement order. I've heard Shutterfly is great but haven't used them myself. I am a big fan of Etsy. They have everything there. I have a great little party store that I recommend, she's doing my Save the Dates & shower invitations & she did my niece's birth announcements, but I'm not sure if she has magnets. Shop's name is The Festive Chick. 
  • Definitely reach out to wedding paper divas for a refund or credit. Another place to look into is magnetstreet.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards