New York-Long Island

Villa Lomabardis Brides

How many tables did you have at your wedding? And how many people per table? I'm trying to get an idea about how many centerpieces I'm going to need.  I'm buying the supplies for the centerpieces and doing it myself. I'm gonna need to buy in bulk, but I don't want to be short or buy too much. When I asked Villa aprox how many tables we might have, they couldn't give me an answer.

Re: Villa Lomabardis Brides

• They should be able to tell you how many people can be seated at each table. It could be anywhere between 8 and 14, depending on the size and shape of the tables they use. Once you know how many people can fit at each table, divide the number of people on your guest list by the number of seats at each table, and that will give you your maximum number of tables needed. For example, if it's 10 to a table and you have 110 people on your guest list, you would have a maximum of 11 tables.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • My Rule of thumb: # of guests, divide that by 10 equals number of tables. That's approximate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards