Chit Chat
Options

Does anybody watch Bates Motel?

I know this is a long shot. Just wondering if I'm the only one!

Re: Does anybody watch Bates Motel?

• Options
    I do! But I just finished the last season on Netflix and I'm not caught up on the current season playing lol 
  • Options
    Hurry and catch up!!!! I am dying to talk to someone about it and nobody I know watches lol 

• Options
    Lol I don't have cable at the moment so I have to see if I can watch the episodes online or something haha 
  • Options

Is the third season better than the second? I LOVED the first season, and was completely hooked. Then the second was only "meh" for me. I will continue watching, I just haven't had strong motivation.

I also don't have anyone else to talk to about it, so that doesn't help.

Man, Vera Farmiga is so great at playing the perfect amount of crazy, though.

• Options
    @AlPacina The 3rd season was amazing. Lots more character development and twists. I could hardly turn it off! I watched the entire thing in one weekend.

Vera Farmiga is amazing! And Freddie Highmore plays Norman so well.

• Options
    @thefanciestbeckler - Okay, I will try and make time to catch up soon and then I'll be back to discuss. ;)

• Options
    @AlPacina yes the 3rd season was SOOOO much better than the 2nd, i had felt the same way and didn't want to watch the 3rd. but i decided to tough it out and im glad i did! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards