New York-Long Island

North Fork Winery Bach Party?

Hi Ladies,

I'm visiting from the NJ board to see if you have any input on a potential bachelorette party at the wineries on Long Island...I've never actually been so I definitely need some help!  It just seems like the best option for a "destination" that isn't too far and reasonably priced.

I'm specifically looking for info on recommended wineries and B&B's /hotels in the area. Also--is there anything close to night life (even just a local or dive bar, we have no problem making our own fun!) or does everyone pass out after a day of tasting?!

Thanks!

Re: North Fork Winery Bach Party?

• edited December 2011
    I would suggest contacting a LI wine tour company, there's several if you google them or visit http://www2.timesreview.com/WP/Stories/wp062510_travel_guide for a list of some that advertised in the Wine Press Summer issue.

There's several places to go for an after party, but I would suggest Greenport because it's got a good variety of restaurants, bars, etc. There's a few hotels/b&b's in the area. The Coffey House is GORGEOUS (but my dad helped remodel it so I might be partial lol.)
  • edited December 2011
    I would deff go to Macari, Raphael( thats where im getting married), Bedell those are my top favorite. There are hotels in greenport the Greenpoter, and another one i can think of the name of. There are also tons of B&Bs all around. Hope that helps!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards