New York-Long Island

Sherwood vs. Patken Photography

Hello ladies,  I was just wondering if anyone has used either of these photographers or know about either... I just started browsing and these are house vendors so I was starting with them...  any pros or cons for either would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sherwood vs. Patken Photography

• edited December 2011
    I don't know much about Sherwood...but FI is a sports photographer (he used to do weddings on the side) and he says the only wedding photographer he will ever use for our wedding is Patken.
    He's also recommended them to a few friends for their weddings who have used them, and they have had only great things to say abou them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kristyu24kristyu24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  That is definitely helpful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • XxKrazy4uXxKrazy4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have heard the same which is why i went with Patken also
  • edited December 2011
    Patken  is WAY   Over Rated  and   you never  know what photographer you'll be getting from them...

You should  check out who I am using...  he is awesome !
    www.mlgphotog.com

Look what he did with our engagement photos.

• edited December 2011

IMO they have totally different styles, I'm a Patken bride and so happy i went with them. they had more of "the look" we wanted. i thought Sherwood was alil too traditional for my taste. and i didnt get a good vibe off the guy when we met at a showcase. 

we knew who our photographer was 2 months after signing the contract too.  they have you come in for a e-pics (which are included with your package) and thats your photographer. unless you arent happy with them of course

Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • kristyu24kristyu24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  You have definitely been very helpful!!!  I was leaning towards Patken and now I think I have my answer!  Good luck to everyone also!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards