Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding Gowns for $50!

I'm not sure if this board is as active as it was when I got married 10 (!) years ago, but, I'm hoping some will see this.
My church has a Prom Dress Sale each year, and this year we have been blessed with over 175 wedding gowns, all being sold for $50/each.  Many are brand new with tags.  (Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Alfred Angelo, etc.)   There are a variety of sizes from 6-22, with the majority being 8-14. 
We are north of the city in Cranberry Twp., and would love for some brides to find their gowns. There are some beautiful ones! (One is almost identical to the one I wore!)  The sale is THIS SATURDAY MARCH 19th from 9:00am - 1:00pm. 
I know that the Knot has rules against advertising, and so I assure you that I do not personally make any money from this sale at all.  (I'm a pastor of the church.)  We see it as an outreach ministry to help those who were struggling to pay for prom dresses.  This year we simply have the added benefit of wedding gowns. 
If you have questions, please feel free to email me at denalist (at) prostream.net.  I will be glad to answer your questions.

SALE:
Saturday March 19th 9am-1pm  (People will begin lining up very early!)
Cranberry Community UP Church
2662 Rochester Road
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066

Details

Prom Dresses $20
Wedding Gowns $50

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards