Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Trying to decide on a hairstyle

I decided to try several hairstyles to get a better idea what works best for me, but I can decide. Any opinions?

I have all to looks compiled here 
http://imgur.com/a/TqOUo

Re: Trying to decide on a hairstyle

• I really like the chignon with the two curly strands. I think that would look best with your veil and dress.
  • What does the back of your dress look like?  I think I like the updo as well with all of that illusion neckline.  Although the side sweep could be lovely as well!
  • I'm liking the updo because you will see the details of your neckline better.
  • here are a few more pictures of my dress (without the illusion neckline), http://www.pronovias.com/us/wedding-dresses/tasiel-dress-mermaid-sweetheart-neckline
  • I like the updo with your dress like PPs. Also idk what kind of reception you're having but if you're planning on a lot of dancing an updo might be kind of nice. Personally I went with an updo b/c I know I always end up pulling my hair up if I'm dancing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the updo with your dress like PPs. Also idk what kind of reception you're having but if you're planning on a lot of dancing an updo might be kind of nice. Personally I went with an updo b/c I know I always end up pulling my hair up if I'm dancing.
    Agreed. Before I cut my hair, I would always pull it up or back if I would be doing anything strenuous.
  • When is your wedding & how well does your hair hold curl? The reason I bring this up is if you are getting married at a time of year (or location) where it will be warm & possibly humid, I would go with the updo because having your hair up will be more comfortable and you won't have to worry about your hair getting frizzy or losing curl. If this is going to be during a cooler climate and your hair holds curl well, any of the down styles were pretty. Keep in mind not only what style you like best, but what you will be most comfortable wearing from the time you put your dress on, through the ceremony, photos, dinner & into dancing. Pick a style that you won't feel like you need to keep checking & touching up through out the day.

• I liked the last look the best because it seemed down from the front but then from the back it was pretty pulled to the side with the flower. I think that look is pretty with the dress. But after reading previous comments, they are right, you'll probably get sweaty and your curls will fall out if it's down and you don't want to fuss with it. Better to start out with it secured, but in a pretty way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love the side swept one 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards