• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Chit Chat

Criminal Minds (possible spoilers)

So I heard on the radio this morning Shemar Moore was leaving Criminal Minds. Then I saw online that last night was his last episode (I haven't watched it yet). I didn't realize it was an immediate thing, I was thinking at the end of the season .... or maybe last night was the season finale?

The show just won't be the same without his hotness acting skills


short+sassyernursej

Re: Criminal Minds (possible spoilers)

  • I hadn't heard that until your post, but had been wondering if something like that was afoot.  With the last few episodes I was getting a "writing him off the show" vibe.  I haven't seen the latest episode either, but have it taped.

    I concur with your evaluation of his "acting abilities" ;).

    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    kvruns
  • lyndausvilyndausvi Western Slope, Colorado mod
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 10000 Comments 500 Love Its






    What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
    [Deleted User]emmaaa
  • ILoveBeachMusicILoveBeachMusic Indiana member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    There are four more episodes until the season finale. Yes, last night was the last episode. I am so sad (between this and Micheal Weatherly leaving NCIS). I will miss Shemar's hotness um acting skills too!
  • nooooo, this just ruined criminal minds lol who is gonna sweet talk Penelope now!?

  • Lala9414 said:
    nooooo, this just ruined criminal minds lol who is gonna sweet talk Penelope now!?
    I read that the whole "baby girl" thing came up as he was joking around it wasn't in the actual script but then they later incorporated it 
  • kvruns said:
    Lala9414 said:
    nooooo, this just ruined criminal minds lol who is gonna sweet talk Penelope now!?
    I read that the whole "baby girl" thing came up as he was joking around it wasn't in the actual script but then they later incorporated it 
    Haha well it certainly became a staple of his! but it's really hard to imagine how the series will be now without him. Are they going to go through the whole "let's try to replace him" thing like they did with Emily?

  • ILoveBeachMusicILoveBeachMusic Indiana member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    IMO, they can't replace him and just shouldn't try! The interaction between him and Penelope will be missed - it lightened things up!
    short+sassy
  • emmaaaemmaaa North Carolina mod
    Moderator 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    DH and I finally watch the episode last night. 

    *spoilers*
    I think they let him leave in the best way possible. I will miss him a lot but look forward to the other story lines coming back through.

    i agree that they won't be able to truly replace him and shouldn't try to.

    His ending scenes were so sweet and the perfect goodbye.

  • emmaaa said:
    DH and I finally watch the episode last night. 

    *spoilers*
    I think they let him leave in the best way possible. I will miss him a lot but look forward to the other story lines coming back through.

    i agree that they won't be able to truly replace him and shouldn't try to.

    His ending scenes were so sweet and the perfect goodbye.


    I am also so glad they ended it they way they did.  I was really worried they were going to kill him off or kill his new wife/baby off.  Plus, this way, there is the possibility he can come back for cameos or to "be a consultant" in an episode, every once in awhile.

    I still have hard feelings from Bones, when they killed off Sweets.

    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    emmaaa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards